For external use only.
Do not use
• if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
• if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
• to treat contact lens-related irritation
When using this product
• do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
• remove contact lenses before use
• wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
• replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eye
- itching worsens or lasts for longer than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.