For external use only.
Do not use if this product changes color or becomes cloudy or if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
When using this product, do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination and replace cap after each use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists longer than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.