SYSTANE® GEL DROPS
Extra protection for dry eye relief
SYSTANE® Gel Drops provide lasting relief from dry eye irritation with a thick eye drop formulation that creates a protective shield over your eyes. SYSTANE® Gel Drops provide the convenience of a drop with the protection of a gel.
- Thick gel formula forms a protective shield
- The protection of a gel in the convenience of a drop
- Long-lasting relief from severe symptoms of dry eye
- Remove contact lenses before use
- Available in 10mL and 10mL twin pack
Shake well before using. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
|Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%||Lubricant|
|Propylene Glycol 0.3%||Lubricant|
Aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, edetate disodium, hydroxypropyl guar, POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, sorbitol and purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
For external use only.
Do not use if this product changes color or if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
When using this product, do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination, and replace cap after each use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye(s)
- condition worsens or persists longer than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.
Other Products You Might Like:
SYSTANE® COMPLETE Lubricant Eye Drops
Tiny, nano-sized droplets form a soothing matrix of protection across the entire eye surface for 8 hours of long-lasting relief for all types of dry eye.
*vs SYSTANE® BALANCE
Offers a thick gel formulation that provides a protective layer on the eye for lasting dry eye symptom relief and protection.
Still not sure? Take the dry eye quiz.
Get personalized dry eye product recommendations and helpful tips to reduce symptoms and triggers that may impact your eyes. It’s time to find a plan that’s designed for you.