ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
All content on this website is for informational purposes only, always talk to your health professional regarding your eye health or medical conditions.
*Dry eyes and associated symptoms due to aqueous deficient, evaporative and mixed dry eye
†Recommendation based upon expected on-eye viscosity
1. Rangarajan R et al. Preclinical Evaluation of a New HP-Guar Phospholipid Nanoemulsion-Based Artificial Tear. J Ocul Pharmacol Th. 2019; 35(1):32-37. (Sponsored by Alcon)
2. Bron A et al. TFOS DEWSII Pathophysiology Report. The Ocular Surface 2017; 15(3):438-450.
3. Silverstein S et al. Symptom Relief Following a Single Dose of Propylene Glycol-Hydroxypropyl Guar Nanoemulsion in Patients with Dry Eye Disease: A Phase IV, Multicenter Trial Clin Ophthalmol 2020; 14: 3167-3177. Sponsored by Alcon
4. Gokul; A. Tear lipid supplement prophylaxis against dry eye in adverse environments. Cont Lens Anterior Eye 2018; 41:97-100.
5. Benelli U. Systane lubricant eye drops in the management of ocular dryness. Clinical Ophthalmology 2011;5: 783-790
6. Aguilar A et al. Effects of Systane Balance on Noninvasive Tear Film Break-Up Time in Patients with Lipid-Deficient Dry Eye. Clinical Ophthalmology 2014; 8: 2365-2372
7. Rangarajan R, et al. Effects of hyaluronic acid/hydroxypropyl guar artificial tear solution on protection, recovery and lubricity in models of corneal epithelium. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2015; 31(8)491-497. (Sponsored by Alcon)
8. Abelson M et al. Tolerance and Absence of Rebound Vasodilation Following Topical Ocular Decongestant Usage. J Ophthalmol. 1984;91(11):1364-67.