Systane® COMPLETE Lubricant Eye Drops
ALL-IN-ONE RELIEF for all types of irritated, tired, dry eyes*
Stay focused with Systane® COMPLETE lubricant eye drops. This ALL-IN-ONE formula is clinically proven to relieve all types of Dry Eye* so don’t let dry eyes hold you back.
Also available in a preservative-free formulation.
*Dry eyes and associated symptoms due to aqueous deficient, evaporative and mixed dry eye
- ALL-IN-ONE Dry Eye Relief for all types of irritated, tired, dry eyes*
- Clinically proven relief from Dry Eye symptoms for up to 8 hours
- Easy to use Multi-dose Drop-Tainer™ bottle
- A simple eye drop for mild to moderate sufferers†
* Dry eyes and associated symptoms due to aqueous deficient, evaporative and mixed dry eye
†Recommendation based upon expected on-eye viscosity
- FOR ALL TYPES OF DRY EYE (AQUEOUS DEFICIENT, EVAPORATIVE & MIXED DRY EYE)
- Replenishes the tear film and protects the ocular surface
- Works on all layers of the tear film
- With Nano-droplet Technology
- Available in a 10mL Drop-Tainer™ bottle
- May be used as needed throughout the day
- Place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and blink
- Can be used before wearing contact lenses and/or after removing contact lenses**
Systane® COMPLETE FAQs
Systane® COMPLETE lubricant eye drops are a preserved formulation, which contains a very small quantity of the preservative (POLYQUAD™ 0.001%). Systane® COMPLETE PRESERVATIVE-FREE lubricant eye drops are a preservative-free formulation, used to relieve Dry Eye symptoms. It is available in a multi-dose bottle with the PureFlow™ technology.
Systane® COMPLETE lubricant eye drops can be used before inserting contact lenses and after contacts have been removed.
Systane® COMPLETE 10mL bottles can be used for 6 months after opening as long as the product has not expired. Always check the label for the expiration date.
Systane® COMPLETE is a sterile white emulsion containing propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl guar, mineral oil, dimyristoyl phosphatidylglycerol, polyoxyl 40 stearate, sorbitan tristearate, boric acid, sorbitol, edetate disodium, POLYQUAD™ (polyquaternium-1) 0.001% preservative, and purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
For ocular use only.
If emulsion changes colour, do not use.
To avoid contamination, never touch the dropper tip of the container to any surface.
Replace cap after using.
Stop using and consult your eye care professional if you experience:
Persistent eye discomfort,
Redness of the eye
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help.
Always read the label and direction for use for complete directions and important safety information.
**Please refer to the relevant instructions for use. Consult your healthcare or eye care professional for use, precautions, warnings and contraindications.
1. Silverstein S, Yeu E, Tauber J, et al. Symptom Relief Following a Single Dose of Propylene Glycol-Hydroxypropyl Guar Nanoemulsion in Patients with Dry Eye Disease: A Phase IV, Multicenter Trial. Clin Ophthalmol. 2020;14:3167-3177. 2. Rangarjan R et al. Preclinical Evaluation of a New HP-Guar Phospholipid Nanoemulsion-Based Artificial Tear. J Ocul Pharmacol Th. 2019; 35(1):32-37. (Sponsored by Alcon)
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE.
All content on this website is for informational purposes only, always talk to your health professional regarding your eye health or medical conditions.