**Systane® LID WIPES is not a medical device
*Based on internal assessment and patient segmentation.
1. Silverstein S, Yeu E, Tauber J, et al. Symptom Relief Following a Single Dose of Propylene Glycol-Hydroxypropyl Guar Nanoemulsion in Patients with Dry Eye Disease: A Phase IV, Multicenter Trial. Clin Ophthalmol. 2020;14:3167-3177.
2. Christensen MT, Martin AE, Bloomenstein M. A comparison of efficacy between Systane Ultra and Optive lubricant eye drops when tested with dry eye patients. Optometry. 2009;80(6):315.
3. Davitt WF, Bloomenstein M, Christensen M, Martin AE. Efficacy in patients with dry eye after treatment with a new lubricant eye drop formulation. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2010;26(4):347-353.
4. Rangarajan R, Kraybill B, Ogundele A, Ketelson H. Effects of a hyaluronic acid/hydroxypropyl guar artificial tear solution on protection, recovery, and lubricity in models of corneal epithelium. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2015;31(8):491-497.
5. Rolando M, Autori S, Badino F, Barabino S. Protecting the ocular surface and improving the quality of life of dry eye patients: a study of the efficacy of an HP-guar containing ocular lubricant in a population of dry eye patients. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2009;25(3):271-278.
6. Benelli U. Systane lubricant eye drops in the management of ocular dryness. Clin Ophthalmol. 2011:5;783-790
7. Christensen M, Martin A, Meadows D. An evaluation of the efficacy and patient acceptance of a new lubricant eye gel. The American Academy of Optometry Annual Meeting; 2011; E-Abstract 115013.
8. Cohen S, et al. Evaluation of clinical outcomes in patients with dry eye disease using lubricant eye drops containing polyethylene glycol or carboxymethylcellulose. Clin Ophtalmology. 2014;8:157-164.
9. Abelson MB et al. Tolerance and absence of rebound vasodilation following topical ocular decongestant usage. Ophtha,1984, Vol 91, Issue 11, pp, 1364-7
Consult your healthcare or eye care professional for use, precautions, warnings and contraindications.