My Alcon | Language
This page is available in English....
Systane | Singapore
Systane Global Sites
Europe / Middle East / Africa
België - Nederlands / Français
Europe / Middle East / Africa
Systane® ULTRA UD Lubricant Eye Drops
For FAST-ACTING Relief for Dry Eye due to environmental conditions1,2
Don’t let Dry Eye symptoms caused by environmental factors such as screen time, air quality and/or seasonal issues (i.e. low humidity, high winds, dust) slow you down3,4. With Systane® ULTRA UD Lubricant Eye Drops, you’ll get fast-acting relief when you need it most1,2.
- FAST-ACTING Dry Eye Relief1,2 for irritated, dry eyes.
- For Dry Eye due to environmental conditions (such as screen time, air quality and/or seasonal issues)
- Preservative-Free formulation in an easy to use vials
- For moderate, frequent sufferers*
Product Information & Usage
For Aqueous (Water) Deficient Dry Eye
Restores the mucin layer5
2X more lubricating6 (compared to HA alone formulation)
Instantly hydrates the ocular (eye) surface
Available sizes: 30ct unit dose vial
May be used as needed throughout the day
Place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and blink
Systane® ULTRA UD
Lubricant Eye Drops FAQs
Systane® ULTRA UD Lubricant Eye Drops is a preservative-free formulation, suitable for frequent users and available in single use vials. Systane® ULTRA is a preserved formulation suitable for occasional users, which contains a very small quantity of the preservative (POLYQUAD™ 0.001%).
Systane® ULTRA UD Lubricant Eye Drops comes in unit dose vials and for single-use vials. Discard after use. Always check the label for the expiration date.
Ingredients & Safety
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%
Propylene glycol 0.3%
For external use only.
If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, and sensitive to any ingredient in this product, do not use.
Stop using and consult your eye care professional if you experience:
Persistent eye discomfort,
Redness of the eye
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help.
*Based on internal assessment and patient segmentation
**Please refer to relevant instructions for use
1. Davitt WF, Bloomenstein M, Christensen M, Martin AE. Efficacy in patients with dry eye after treatment with a new lubricant eye drop formulation. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2010;26(4):347-353.
2. Christensen MT, Martin AE, Bloomenstein M. A comparison of efficacy between Systane Ultra and Optive lubricant eye drops when tested with dry eye patients. Optometry. 2009;80(6):315.
3. MarketScope LLC. 2019 Dry Eye Products Market Report: A Global Analysis for 2018 to 2024. St. Louis, MO: MarketScope LLC; 2019.
4. Craig JP, Nelson JD, Azar DT, et al. TFOS DEWS II Report Executive Summary. Ocular Surface. 15(2017):802-812.
5. Aguilar A, Berra M et at. Efficacy of polyethylene glycol-propylene glycol-based lubricant eye drops in reducing squamous mataplasia in patients with dry eye disease. Clin Opthalmol. 2018;12;1237-1243.
6. Rangarajan R, Kraybill B, Ogundele A, Ketelson H. Effects of a hyaluronic acid/hydroxypropyl guar artificial tear solution on protection, recovery, and lubricity in models of corneal epithelium. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2015;31(8):491-497.
Consult your healthcare or eye care professional for use, precautions, warnings and contraindications.