*Based on internal assessment and patient segmentation
**Please refer to relevant instructions for use
1. Rangarajan R, Kraybill B, Ogundele A, Ketelson H. Effects of a hyaluronic acid/hydroxypropyl guar artificial tear solution on protection, recovery, and lubricity in models of corneal epithelium. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2015;31(8):491-497.
2. Davitt WF, Bloomenstein M, Christensen M, Martin AE. Efficacy in patients with dry eye after treatment with a new lubricant eye drop formulation. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2010;26(4):347-353.
3. Rolando M, Autori S, Badino F, Barabino S. Protecting the ocular surface and improving the quality of life of dry eye patients: a study of the efficacy of an HP-guar containing ocular lubricant in a population of dry eye patients. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2009;25(3):271-278.
4. Davidson R, Schultz-Scott B. Efficacy Evaluation of SYSTANE® ULTRA in Patients With Dry Eye Undergoing Cataract Surgery. Poster presented at: 30th Congress of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons; September 8-12, 2012; Milan, Italy.
5. Favuzza E, Cennamo M, Vicchio L, Giansanti F, Mencucci R. Protecting the Ocular Surface in Cataract Surgery: The Eﬃcacy vof the Perioperative Use of a Hydroxypropyl Guar and Hyaluronic Acid Ophthalmic Solution. Clin Ophthalmol. 2020 Jun 26;14:1769-1775.
Consult your healthcare or eye care professional for use, precautions, warnings and contraindications.