My Alcon | Language
This page is available in English....
Systane | Singapore
Systane Global Sites
Europe / Middle East / Africa
België - Nederlands / Français
Europe / Middle East / Africa
Systane® HYDRATION UD PRESERVATIVE-FREE Lubricant Eye Drops
LONG-LASTING Dry Eye relief 1,2,3 with dual-action hydration
Feel unstoppable every day with this advanced hydration formula, a combination of HP-Guar & Hyaluronic acid proven to deliver LONG-LASTING1,2,3 relief. Systane® HYDRATION PRESERVATIVE-FREE is also recommended for LASIK or cataract patients seeking Dry Eye symptom relief2,5.
- LONG-LASTING RELIEF for irritated, dry eyes1,2,3
- Reduced Dry Eye symptoms in post-surgical patients4,5
- Preservative-Free formulation in an easy to use vials
- For moderate, chronic sufferers*
Product Information & Usage
For Aqueous (Water) Deficient Dry Eye
Dual-action hydration of the ocular surface1
2X greater moisture retention1 (compared to HA alone formulation)
Supports the corneal healing process1
Available sizes: 30ct unit dose vial
May be used as needed throughout the day
Place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and blink
Can be used with contact lenses**
Systane® HYDRATION UD PRESERVATIVE-FREE FAQs
Systane® HYDRATION UD PRESERVATIVE-FREE lubricant eye drop is a preservative-free formulation, suitable for frequent users and available in single use vials. Systane® HYDRATION is a preserved formulation suitable for occasional users, which contains a very small quantity of the preservative (POLYQUAD™ 0.001%).
Yes, Systane® HYDRATION UD PRESERVATIVE-FREE lubricant eye drops can be used while wearing contact lenses.
Systane® HYDRATION UD PRESERVATIVE-FREE comes in unit dose vials and for single-use vials. Discard after use. Always check the label for the expiration date.
Ingredients & Safety
Contains: A sterile solution containing sodium hyaluronate, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl guar, sorbitol, aminomethyl propanol, boric acid, sodium borate, potassium chloride, sodium, chloride, and purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
For ocular use only.
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Stop using and consult your eye care professional if you experience:
Persistent eye discomfort
Redness of the eye
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help.
*Based on internal assessment and patient segmentation
**Please refer to relevant instructions for use
1. Rangarajan R, Kraybill B, Ogundele A, Ketelson H. Effects of a hyaluronic acid/hydroxypropyl guar artificial tear solution on protection, recovery, and lubricity in models of corneal epithelium. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2015;31(8):491-497.
2. Davitt WF, Bloomenstein M, Christensen M, Martin AE. Efficacy in patients with dry eye after treatment with a new lubricant eye drop formulation. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2010;26(4):347-353.
3. Rolando M, Autori S, Badino F, Barabino S. Protecting the ocular surface and improving the quality of life of dry eye patients: a study of the efficacy of an HP-guar containing ocular lubricant in a population of dry eye patients. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2009;25(3):271-278.
4. Davidson R, Schultz-Scott B. Efficacy Evaluation of Systane® ULTRA in Patients With Dry Eye Undergoing Cataract Surgery. Poster presented at: 30th Congress of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons; September 8-12, 2012; Milan, Italy.
5. Favuzza E, Cennamo M, Vicchio L, Giansanti F, Mencucci R. Protecting the Ocular Surface in Cataract Surgery: The Eﬃcacy vof the Perioperative Use of a Hydroxypropyl Guar and Hyaluronic Acid Ophthalmic Solution. Clin Ophthalmol. 2020 Jun 26;14:1769-1775.
Consult your healthcare or eye care professional for use, precautions, warnings and contraindications.