SYSTANE® Hydration Preservative-Free Product Information
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.4%Lubricant
Propylene Glycol 0.3% Lubricant
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- For external use only
Do not use
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- Do not reuse
- Once opened, discard
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye occurs
- conditions worsen or last more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature.
aminomethylpropanol, boric acid, hydroxypropyl guar, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium hyaluronate, sorbitol. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.