SYSTANE® ZADITOR ANTIHISTAMINE EYE DROPS INGREDIENTS AND USAGE
Active ingredient Purpose
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander
For external use only
Do not use
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to treat contact lens related irritation
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eye
- itching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8–12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- only for use in the eye
- store between 4˚–25˚C (39˚–77˚F
benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, glycerol, purified water, sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid