SYSTANE® Lubricant Eye Gel Product Information
- Relieves dryness of the eye.
- Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or from exposure to wind and sun.
- As a protectant against further irritation.
For external use only
Do not use
- if gel changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Put 1 or 2 drops in the infected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F).
Carbopol 980, phosphonic acid, purified water, sodium perborate and sorbitol. May contain sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S., call 1-866-393-6336.